Tuesday, January 26, 2010

{ YUMMEEEE! } Moriah's Marvelous Cakes



If for no other reason than to put a big smile on your face {or make you hungry } I HAD to share with you a new vendor we will be using this year. Moriah's Marvelous Cakes, oh YUM! I positively love to see new businesses thrive and love to help in any way possible. I positively honor those who got us to where we are in this industry, and we're still climbing! So have a peek at Moriah's site and send her much love + success, we sure are sending it her way from here!
Cheers!

4 comments:

Chrisy said...

Scrumptious! I need 5!

Jennifer said...

I think we need to have a private tasting!!

Alison Ulshoffer Events & Design said...

Her special delivery yesterday was incredible! Your wish was granted Jen!

Dynamite Weddings said...

They look soooo yummy!!!

Signature

Signature