Tuesday, January 5, 2010

{ CHRISTINE + ALDO } Alison Ulshoffer Events | Sacramento Wedding

Where could I possibly start with Christine + Aldo? I feel in love with these two the second I met them. Let me back up, I fell in love with them the first time I spoke with Christine on the phone! Christine + Aldo have begun choosing the most fabulous vendors here in town, making quick, firm decisions. A dream couple! We're talking the best: Penny Sylvia Photography, Carissa Jones to start with. We will be designing and coordinating their urban, metro, ultra chic reception in midtown Sacramento and could not be more excited.

Our initial meeting lasted over 3 hours and had we not exhausted every topic in the book we would have continued on for days. We laughed, laughed and then laughed some more. So incredibly beautiful on the inside that a ray of gorgeousness shines right through.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I cannot wait to meet them and to work with Penny again!

Chrisy said...

Beautiful couple! Maybe Carissa will bring us more yummies! I know this wedding will be incredible! Can't wait =)

Alison Ulshoffer Events & Design said...

It's going to be smoking hot!

karen said...

Hi ALison! We know this couple!! We have a common friend. This is such a small world! You just have the best couples. :P

Signature

Signature