Monday, November 30, 2009

{ PERSONALIZE IT } Paperwink



New love of ours, Paperwink. Adorable, personal and a new favorite of us all here in the office! Our order is on it's way and I cannot wait! The reason I also share this lovely idea is because these journals would make perfect wedding favors. No secret here that I'm not a huge fan of wedding favors, but these are a huge exception. One of our Cancun couples have ordered these beautiful journals and will be inscribing each and every one of them to their friends and family. Now THAT my friends is a true wedding gift.

The custom stamp above, of course I fell in love with the bird, is a fabulous way to express your personality. Paperwink has several to choose from. So be sure to have a peek at their site, I'm sure you will enjoy as much as we do!

1 comment:

brittkchancellor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Signature

Signature