Wednesday, November 4, 2009

{ OUT OF THE OFFICE } Time to Breathe.....

{ The girls and I a few years back. We've come a long way! One of my all time favorite pictures }

This past wedding season has been, in a word, incredible. I don't mean sort of incredible, I mean downright incredible. So with all the hard work behind us for a couple months, the girls and I are taking a MUCH needed mini-vacation to Lake Tahoe. We will be relaxing, sitting, breathing.....

No doubt we will have files in-hand, Blackberry's at the ready, and laptops charged. Some event planners, present company included, use this time to head to San Francisco, New York or the Mid-West for inspiration. I can honestly say, these ladies give me inspiration every week of every month so there will be no shortage this weekend. I promise to finally get up more wedding gallery's on the website as well!

Until then, we are off for some very past due calmness! See you on 11. 9. 09

No comments:

Signature

Signature