Friday, September 4, 2009

{ SWEET FIND! } Bakerella







On the list of things to do today:
1. Pack for Kauai
2. Finish this weekends wedding itinerary
3. Return emails + phone calls
4. Make GIANT posters for my son's football game....yes, I'm the Mom that likes to embarass her son!
5. Clean house
6. Moose + Chachi to the dog park
7. Make a scrumptious dinner
8. Gym
9. Pick up Jordan from football practice
10. MAKE THESE AMAZING CHEESECAKE POPS!



I've posted a few DIY projects in the past that I thought you would all love. This one is to die for! Bakerella is one of my absolute favorite blogs when I need some sweet inspiration. So head on over to her blog and let me know what you think...and if you make some of her scrumptious treats we wouldn't mind taste testing them for you!
Cheers!


5 comments:

Alexia said...

What a full-on day! I hope you managed to do all of these things. even with a 9-5 job I still can't manage to fit an 1 hour at the gym. What's your secret?

Christyrenee said...

Ooooh, I have a recipe for these somewhere! I'm having a party soon and these would be perfect!!! Thanks for posting them ;)

Alison Ulshoffer Events & Design said...

Christyrenee let me know how it works out! I'm making them with real cheesecake filling and then freezing for an event in a few weeks.
Alexia, one thing I have been blessed with is my multi-tasking ability to jam everything into one day! Sometimes that means a 6am run or I make do with a quick 30 minute trip to the gym...something is better than nothing ;-)

Chrisy said...

O yummy! Make lots and call me when you're done =)

Pands said...

Oh yes, we MUST make these for the party! Yummy!

Signature

Signature