Thursday, September 10, 2009

{ KAREN + GABE } E Session





















Holy hotness...how on earth do I end up with thee most gorgeous couples? Received an email that Karen + Gabe's E session by Tinywater Photography was hot off the press and I couldn't get these up fast enough! A little history about my dynamic pair, Karen contacted me when she was sill living in New York City, preparing to move to Sacramento, and we hit it off immediately. Throw in Gabe and I was in wedding planner heaven! They are so darn fun, full of life and energy that our "appointments" turn into three hour visits! I love it! Gabe is a champ of all grooms, this man is so in love with his fiance...I anticipate magic at their ceremony.
We've put together an amazing ensemble of Sacramento's best vendors, including Tinywater Photography, Carissa Jones, and Martha Andrews to name a few. My team and I are beyond excited for this wedding, it will be phenomenal! Cheers!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, these are amazing!

Chrisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrisy said...

I bet this wedding is going to be ANOTHER favorite. We really have the best clients don't we?

bloomsbymartha said...

I love, love, love Karen and Gabe!!! And Tinywater is the best!
I can't wait to work on their flowers.
xoxoxox

Signature

Signature