Monday, September 21, 2009

{ A BEAUTIFUL LIFE } Today's Must Have List of Beautiful Things!
















I am so thrilled we will be designing a vintage French wedding next year that I can barely stand it! Vintage is of course very popular right now, but FRENCH vintage, ohh la la! I have to admit vintage can sometimes be over done when not done correctly. Wedding trends come and go and right now we do have several requests to design in this style, it's definitely in demand.
These are my new "must haves" for Erica's French vintage inspired wedding from The Beautiful Life. Have a peek at Ruth Harsham's amazing collection of beautiful things! Incredible!

2 comments:

Chrisy said...

So excited!

WestSacHoney said...

Oh I love these they are definitely a must for beautiful things!

Signature

Signature