Sunday, August 23, 2009

{ BAT CAKES COUTURE } by Satanica






{Photo's courtesy of Stephanie Williams Photography}

While I won't tell you which of my clients will be wearing birdcage veils (just in case there's a nosy groom reading!), I will tell you that Satantica's collection Bat Cakes Couture has just be come my new obsession.

Lisa* sent me the link this past week to share the excitement of her ETSY find, and I could not be more grateful! While there are many new designers that have tapped into the bridal hair accessory world, Satantica clearly has the eye for these Victorian inspired wares using high quality fabrics. I've been eye-balling a pale pink comb myself! I think it would be perfect for my and The Deputy's wedding anniversary at the Moss Beach Distillery, no?

I believe it is so important to add an element of your personality to your wedding trousseau. I get asked all the time if "this or that" is appropriate and my answer is always the same. "Do what you feel is right and represents you." I am so in love with artists such as Bat Cakes Couture, Ban-Do and Twigs & Honey because these are clearly designers who embrace the concept of femininity, gorgeousness and individuality. Have a peek and see if they inspire you as well!

6 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} said...

oh pretty!

Beth Dunn said...

sooo soo pretty! xo

kimmitri said...

Do you know anything about the dress in the first picture? It's the first dress I've ever drooled over, haha!

bridechic said...

Thanks for publishing these photos. I designed the dress featured in the last two photos. Recently, a bride ordered the the exact dress as well as Batcakes headpiece. Just got the images shot over from Europe of her wedding and believe me it was a stunning event.

Pands said...

Your gowns are so beautiful!

Elsa said...

^^goooood!浪花一朵朵,海景民宿,海景工作坊,海景民宿,聽濤閣民宿,鹽寮民宿,海景民宿,南山泛舟,慈濟精舍,親水公園,宇宙樂園,南濱公園,石雕博物館,石藝大街,北濱公園,文教基金會,香草健康世界,森林公園,兆豐休閒農場,文史工作室,遊憩區,太魯閣,海景民宿,海景民宿,魚爸的家,聽濤閣民宿,海景民宿,經典海岸,海明蔚民宿,豐廬居,海景民宿,海景民宿,豐興餅舖,曾記麻糬,餅舖,宗泰食品,光復糖廠,柴魚博物館,德利豆乾,傅家茶坊,豐春冰果室,山西烙餅,太監雞,佳興冰果室,剝皮辣椒,鍾家臘肉,彭記擂茶,包心粉圓,葉記香腸,夏都,凱撒,福華,英國茶館,奧地利鄉廚,美食館,義大利麵,無煙燒肉,日本料理,鄉村玫瑰館,鳥福居酒屋,牛排館,徐家啥鍋,南瓜海鮮麵,濃稠香郁,墨魚醬汁,蛋黃麵,卡波,單餅,南歐風情,西餐廳

Signature

Signature