Tuesday, June 2, 2009

{ GETTING MARRIED } Rebecca + Ryan







I know I say this a lot about my clients (because I am blessed with this "job!"), but I absolutely LOVE this couple! Rebecca + Ryan live in beautiful San Diego and will be tying the knot at a lovely local winery. Ryan is hilarious, being so gracious as he is convinced it was "his idea" when we make decisions! Rebecca's parents are so sweet, gracious and kind to me I can barely stand it! Just a few weeks ago when my lovely couple flew in for another meeting, Rebecca's father perched us up top his beautiful property overlooking his vineyards! We sat, ate, chatted.....just beautiful. Rebecca, just pure beauty and kindness. She is the dream bride we all pray for.

Here are a few details. This celebration has so many team members ensuring a perfect day. I am beyond excited to meet Annie of Studio Z Photography! We've chatted a few times now and I can't wait to meet her. She will also be flying in to shoot the beautiful rehearsal dinner we've planned. Thank so much for these gorgeous e-session photos Annie!

One of the the first vendors Rebecca + Ryan hired was the amazing Martha Andrews. Need I say more? Think vibrant blues, lush yet soft greens, crystals and hanging chandeliers from every tree in the courtyard. Martha's work speaks for itself! Stephanie Cooley, proprietress of Stephanie J Designs has once again created the most gorgeous invitations, place cards, etc. Simply beautiful as always.

Rebecca + Ryan will also be treating their guests to a beautiful dinner created by Kim Scott of Mama Kim Cooks. Everything they've chosen will stun their friends and family. Though no detail has been left out, from the quartet to the cocktail lounge, to the live music, Rebecca + Ryan, have never lost sight of this incredible meaning of this gorgeous occasion. This wedding is going to be a pure celebration of their love and commitment to spend the rest of their lives together. Jennifer, Brennda and I are so excited to have been a part of your wedding process, and "the best is yet to come."

3 comments:

Sugar and spice and ... said...

Alison - Nice write up! Sooo, I HAVE to ask, does your lovely couple have a cake or desserts yet? wink wink, nudge, nudge ;)

Alison Ulshoffer Events & Design said...

They sure do! I have some wonderful events in 2010 that I will be sure to send your way =)

bloomsbymartha said...

This is going to be a gorgeous wedding for a lovely couple.

Signature

Signature