Thursday, June 11, 2009

{ ALISON ULSHOFFER EVENTS } Thank you!


{ Alison, Christina, Jennifer, Andrea + Brennda }
Photo Courtesy of Rachelle Photography
It has been such a whirlwind of weddings, bookings, family, friends......with wedding season in full swing, The Deputy on a new shift, The Teens out of school....it's been a "Calgon-take-me-away" kind of month! In the most beautiful way of course.....

All four of my fabulous Event Producers are off and running! Jennifer and Christina are off to Las Vegas for a joint effort of work and no doubt a bit of debauchery when they finish! Andrea is off to Indianapolis. Brennda to the U.S. Virgin Islands, St. Thomas to be exact, to meet some fabulous new vendors and no doubt a bit of scuba diving! Yes, part of this posting is to announce that every one of my event producers are now coordinating and producing their own events! I am so proud and blessed to have such an amazing group of women, all equally enthusiastic about their clients and the creative process.

This week for me has indeed been a phenomenal one. I am so excited about ALL of our new clients! Each have amazing visions, fun and loving personalities respectively and most importantly such beautiful love stories! There are no words to express that amazing feeling of watching my clients light up the room when we start the planning process.

So speaking for myself, Jennifer, Brennda, Christina and Andrea..... THANK YOU a million times over for allowing us to be a part of your wedding!

2 comments:

{april kennedy} said...

If you ever need another Event Producer I would love to work for you! I love working with a theme or vision and would be honored to work and learn from you! I live in Napa.

Alison Ulshoffer Events & Design said...

Wonderful April! We are in Napa quite often, in fact I will be there tomorrow with a client. I will keep you in mind for sure!

Signature

Signature