Tuesday, May 12, 2009

{ SPECIALTY LINENS } & details

I am off to the serene and downright beautiful area of Napa Ca today (just might have to drag the Deputy with me today)! I am on the hunt for the PERFECT linen for my equally beautiful clients Rebecca and Ryan who will be tying the knot at R.H. Phillips Winery. Rebecca has chosen a blue palette with endless crystal accents. Martha Andrews is working with me side by side to create this stunning wedding. I promise to post photos of my gorgeous couple soon.....

So before I leave for the day, I was thinking how so many of you don't realize how many magnificent specialty linens are out there! For the budget savvy, over the top glamorous, or just serenely simple bride...the possibilities are endless with a little or a lot of imagination. All that follow are by the amazing La Tavola!
If you already know you can't afford a kings drape or a full 132" round in your favorite specialty linen, utilize the ivory or colored linen and accent it with a stunning overlay (above & below).


This gorgeous paring of white and ivory took my breath away. Simple, gorgeous and serene!


Go for it with color! Shown here for my clients that will take risks. Go bold, especially for an outdoor event or reception. No secret that green and pink are my favorite colors to play with, how amazing is this custom round cap? I just works! Notice how the cushions also tie in?




Details, details! Everything from you linens to your flatware, it's all in the details! Happy Planning everyone! I hope this little entry sparks your creative minds....

2 comments:

Studio Z said...

Hi Alison! I am so excited for this wedding you have no idea! I am so happy you are working with Rebecca and Ryan! See you in less than 2 months! ~ Annie

The Memory Journalists said...

Love these linens! Thanks for the inspiration and ideas. Looking forward to meeting you soon too!
jen

Signature

Signature