Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BRENNDA CORRIE { My Ridiculously Talented Event Producer }


{Photo Courtesy of Rachelle Photography }

After months of poking and prodding, I've convinced my amazing Event Producer Brennda Corrie to start a diving blog! Brennda has been diving since she was 16 years old and has traveled the world! We're talking Turks & Caicos, Coco's Island, Guadalupe Island, U.S. Virgin Islands, & of course the Hawaiian Islands just to name a few.

So not only is she such a phenomenal and gracious Event Producer, she spends her spare time certifying students! Brennda is a PADI Dive Instructor with over 10 years experience teaching, she's just downright amazing. When my husband begged borrowed and pleaded for me to get certified, I caved! I use to be deathly afraid of the big blue, ok sort of still am, but every time I get in the water I thank my husband and Brennda for talking me into it! She was so patient and so understanding of my fears and anxiety, now I have the honor of helping HER with classes!

I know many of you plan on hitting beach locations for your honeymoon. Consider getting Open Water Certified! I promise you will never look at the world we live in the same again!

6 comments:

Chrisy said...

If I get certified can I work on the next Hawaiian Islands event? =)

JP said...

No Christina! Next month is Brennda's turn then it's my turn. Right Alison? haha

Brennda Under H2O said...

The next class is going to be the Alison Ulshoffer Events Producers group certification class! That's right, your all getting wet ladies!

Adam McCracken said...

Nice write up on Brennda...and nice work on the blogs! You guys are on it!!

A "cheery" disposition said...

I would love to learn how to scuba dive it just looks so much fun.

Sugar and spice and ... said...

It's on the life list, just haven't crossed it off yet! At least now I know who to talk to when I get a little spare time! (ha! like that'll ever happen!)

Signature

Signature