Thursday, March 26, 2009

Getting Married: { Christina + Troy }




Joy of A Moment of Joy Photography sent over this E-Session of one of my favorite couples! I've been anxiously waiting. You see, I cannot WAIT for this wedding!

Christina and Troy....I personally, simply adore them! I've had the pleasure of helping Christina & Troy plan their gorgeous victorian inspired wedding that will be held this weekend, 3.28.09.
Details } Soft pink, black and ivory palette. Flowers will include cream hydrangea, pale pink lisianthus & chocolate cosmos. Christina and Troy will be married at St. Lukes and then continue the celebration at the gorgeous Historic Hotel Woodland.
Martha Andrews of Blooms is sure to go above and beyond, as she always does....I will be sure to post wedding details as they arrive....

No comments:

Signature

Signature