Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Getting Married : Kelleigh + Adam 7.11.09


So this adorable voice is on the other line when I answer the phone. The kind of voice that you know is just a simply sweet person (you know it when you hear it).....So Ms. Kelleigh asks me if I'm available for her July 11th wedding in Lake Tahoe. I regretably tell her I'm not. Then I start thinking, "Well, I could send Andrea if that is an option for you." She quickly responds that it is.
Kelleigh and her equally beautiful mom come in a week later to meet Andrea and myself. Andrea and I both instantly fall in love with them! Kelleigh and Adam's wedding is going to be full of personal touches, a beautiful family and a day that will be forever embraced by her family and friends. The amazing Penny Sylvia of Penny Sylvia Photography will without a doubt capture the beauty that is this gorgeous couple.
Congratulations Kelleigh + Adam! We're so blessed to be a part of your big day!

No comments:

Signature

Signature