Sunday, January 18, 2009

Poppytalk

For those of you who haven't had the privledge of visiting one of my absolutely favorite stops for all things handmade and vintage.....you MUST visit POPPYTALK. One of my many stops when I'm looking for the perfect signature "detail."
This week on Poppytalk is "Love Transforms." I pulled out a few of my favorite's from Sunshine & Ravioli and from Roll & Tumble Press.
Sunshine & Ravioli
Sunshine and Ravioli features gift tags that are completely made by hand. Stef cuts, creates and assembles all of her tags in her cozy little studio in New York. Vintage-inspired images are a favorite, particularly of birds and animals, and almost all of her tags will have a shabby, aged, cottage feel.




Sunshine & Ravioli













































Roll & Tumble Press




































One of my favorite local artists, Stephanie of Stephanie J Designs will be featured in a few days....I promise to post her work soon for you to relish in her artistry. She's amazing!

1 comment:

SunshineandRavioli said...

HI there!
Thanks so much for featuring my tags!
I agree with you, Poppytalk was one of my FAVORITE online shopping sites long before I had my own table there. Jan has such a great eye for design. I feel extremely honored that she accepted my little shop. If you don't mind, I am going to link to you on my blog....
Thanks Again!
Steph (0:

Signature

Signature