Monday, January 19, 2009

AU adores { Stephanie J Designs }!


I recently met the lovey Stephanie, of Stephanie J Designs when I was visiting some colleagues at the Arden Hills Country Club. I simply cannot recommend her work enough! Andrea and I both were absolutely thrilled to meet such a talented, talented lady! Each piece was so different from the next, full of texture, color, and unique style.


I had such a difficult time choosing which pictures to share! It's so clear that Stephanie takes her clients vision and own personal style to create beautiful invitations & announcements. I suggest contacting her if you're looking to add that special touch to your own celebration.


One of the first questions for my new clients is, "Can I see your invitation if you've picked one?" The design and feel of your own wedding or event starts here. Choose your invitations wisely as you would any other design element for your wedding or social event. They truly will be a reflection of your personal style and the style of your event. Enjoy!









Details! Details! Details!

Photos courtesy of The Memory Journalists

















Photos Courtesy of The Memory Journalists

1 comment:

Stephanie J Designs said...

And ... SJD loves AU!! :) Thank you so much for your kind words. Looking forward to working with you and your brides on fabulous events. Stef

Signature

Signature